Sunday 10 January 2010

Welcome to our Blog

Hello!

I'm Dionne Quarshie, Owner of Blackhairstudio - soon to become your one-stop shop for information about afro, frizzy and curly hair. At the moment me and my trusty team are working hard (very hard) to get blackhairstudio.com up and running. In the mean time I asked my dear friend Jane to dish the dirty about her experiences hair raising experiences as she battles her way through the salons of London as she tries to find the one that will give her the least drama and the best hair... lets see how she gets on.

Don't forget to checkout our website- www.blackhairstudio.com - our twitter @bhstudio - our facebook - www.facebook.com/blackhairstudio and email us at info@blackhairstudio.com - we would love to hear from you.

In the mean time - Enjoy!

Dionne xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calamity is hilarious - I feel like I know her :0)